how does it work
About ISO 44001
ISO 44001 for collaborative business relationship management is an ISO standard which provides a tried and tested framework to apply to collaborative business relationships to ensure all parties achieve their goal, and for the shared goal to be achieved.
This standard (framework) can be applied internally by an organisation wishing to work better together in a more collaborative way to achieve its shared goal or vision. Examples of this would be an organisation with multiple national or international locations, or a large organisation with multiple internal silos.
ISO 44001 for collaborative business relationship management can also be applied to multiple organisations wishing to work together to achieve a shared objective – including Private, Public or Third Sector organisations.
The benefits of ISO 44001
Implementation of this the ISO 44001 standard for collaborative business relationship management will benefit you in numerous ways:
- Transformational in the way you assess your organisations capability to collaborate
- A toolbox of methods of partner selection, self-assessment, and risk assessment
- Increased awareness of your own values and behaviours as an organisation and the strengthening of internal culture based on those
- Better supply chain relationships based on firm foundations each connection evolving with time
- Shared competencies and an increased skills base through close collaboration
- More effective working with partners to encourage innovation, new ideas and better problem solving
- Reduced risks of delays, gaps, overlaps and over-runs
- Reassurance and confidence from original tender to final delivery as collaborators demonstrate better resilience, sustainability, and security.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Ensuring the objectives are established and compatible with the strategic direction of your organisation
• Integrate the system requirements into your business processes
• Ensure resources are available and have the necessary skills and competence for collaboration
• Promote continual improvement
• Work with us to help you achieve your goals
• Improved internal culture based on the values and behaviours embedded in the standard
• A greater sense of awareness of how the business world perceives your organisation regarding partner attractiveness
• Increased capability on bidding platforms as ISO 44001 becomes requested more and more alongside 9001, 14001 and 45001 as a demonstration of assurance to work in this way.
• Opportunities for collaborative working leading to increased sales and income
• Greater staff retention due to an involved and engaged workforce